Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Friend is Gone :)

That would be: the trial (see below post). :)

We had the carpets cleaned as planned and so far so good! I still have minor reactions every now and then, but am overall much mucho better! Praise God... I was honored to have the men pray for me at church not last week but the week before. God is good.

Thanks for all of you praying! Pray now that I continue to get better and better with eventually no reactions at all!

Life is good. We are settling into our new house just fine. We had two lovely huge snows on last Friday and Sunday! Snow is one of the prettiest things God created, I think. I am already praying for a white Christmas *wink* We had one last year and it was so beautiful and such a huge blessing. God knew how to comfort me when I was homesick last year after moving from GA! Stifle me in beauty *laugh*

Have a wonderful week. "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!" (sorry all you Florida peeps!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are doing better! It's been raining and cold in GA...