Wednesday, November 28, 2007

And Life Goes On...

I just finished putting pictures on our family blog www.cochranfamily101.blogspot.com of our road trip up here to Denver. Yes, we have now moved into a house in Denver and are beginning to settle in. We haven't bought a house yet (can't do that until our house in GA sells) but we're staying with my dad's old friend named Mike, who's like our uncle and a lot of fun :) He has a five bedroom house (three bedrooms in the basement) so it's working out great so far and I actually really like his house--it's very homey. I'm still sad about the move, but now that we're here I'm beginning to feel like it's home. It's really that I don't like change, but I'll cope with it :) Thanks all of you for your prayers...

Incidentally, it snowed here in Denver last night and this morning we awoke to two beautiful inches of snow on the ground. This morning we walked to the park (which is right down the road--what a blessing) and had a lovely walk in the winter wonderland... :)

Have a wonderful week and God bless!

No comments: